Thursday, May 6, 2010

The After Math

Photobucket

Recovering from Coachella may be close to impossible, but I managed to do it last year, I think I`ll survive another year. The show was Epic. I`m surprised I even watched a few bands considering I was mangled sitting up against a fence, either inside the beer gardens or outside the beer gardens for a large percent of my time spent inside Coachella. Come to think about it being at the concert may have been my resting time for the weekend. As the days pass and I continue my life, I start to get this nostalgic feeling every time I hear certain songs. Its quit fulfilling! Lets see if you get the same feelings.

Pon De Foley- Major Lazors/ Ludachrist Remix by DLT

Hot Chip- I feel Bonnie by DLT

Fences- Pheonix/ Nujax Remix by DLT

Feel Good Inc- Gorillaz/ Stanton Warriors Remix by DLT

Islands- The XX/ CHLLNGR RemiXX by DLT

When I Grow Up- Fever Ray/ Bassnectar Remix by DLT

No comments:

Post a Comment